At the top of one of the most sought after townhome complexes in Monterey, in Skyline Forest, an elegantly remodeled unit awaits. 2040 sq. ft. complete with three beds, two baths, ocean views, stunning wood floors, fireplace, a two car attached garage with ample storage. Hike, shop, boat, relax, and enjoy all that Monterey has to offer. Move-in ready and awaiting you!
Patricia Ross of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Built-in Oven, Continuous Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Tile Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Pool, Fee Incl. Common Area Taxes/Insurance, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Sewer, Fee Incl. Spa, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Alarm System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Logs, Gas Fireplace Starter, Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: Alarm System, High Ceilings, Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Skyline Forest/Skyline Ridge
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: City Lights View, Ocean View
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.