Enjoy ocean, white water, sunset, and forest views from this elegant condo located at the top of Skyline Forest in the highly sought after Skyline Crest. Monterey real estate at its best! Completely remodeled, 2040-sq.ft., three bed, two bath, and bonus room with many recently added amenities. 2 car garage. Centrally located and just minutes away from shopping, hiking, and all the attractions Monterey has to offer. Nothing to do but relax in this turnkey heaven.
Patricia Ross of Sotheby's International Realty, Clocktower
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Continuous Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV On Site
- Heating System: Fireplace Heating, Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Tar & Gravel Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Pool, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Roof Maintenance (Full), Fee Incl. Spa, Fee Incl. Trash Removal, Fee Incl. Water
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating, Gas Fireplace Starter
- Floors: Carpeting, Slab Floors, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: High Ceilings
- MLS Area: Skyline Forest/Skyline Ridge
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Bay View, City Lights View, Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.